Sunday, March 30, 2008

E-I-E-I-O

About once a month, Ricardo takes Savannah to McDonalds for a little daddy-daughter date. The main attraction here, or course, is the playland....with the fries running a close second.

Today we were lounging around the living room in typical lazy Sunday-afternoon fashion. "Hey, why don't I take her to M-c-D-o-n-a-l-d-s for our little date?" Ricardo said, spelling it out so we could avoid a premature meltdown from Savannah if I didn't give my approval.

He shouldn't have bothered, she wouldn't have gotten it anyway, which was proven by my question to her. "Oh good idea.... Savannah, do you want to go to McDonald's?"

"Yes!"

"What do they have at McDonalds?" I was expecting her to shout out fries or play.

"McDonald...song....E-I-E-I-O".

Talk about a one track mind....we'll see how long that lasts. :) It won't be long until she's thinking fries instead of Old McDonald Had a Farm.

4 comments:

Tirz said...

Jackie ... so fun to find you have a blogspot. I will certainly enjoy visiting you here and reading about your world. Lots of love, my friend xoxox

Joni Streit said...

Hey girl... try Amy Parish Photography. She belongs to a pro forum that I do and was recommended to me. She's in Albequerque. :)

Nicole - Life in Progress said...

That's too cute! My oldest daughter calls McDonald's "Old McDonald's" because of the song.

ttm said...

She's such a smart girl!