Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Happy Birthday, Mama Belle!

Oooh, it's a virtual birthday party!

One of my very good bloggy friends (who I wish lived down the street - I totally stole that from you, MB) is Mama Belle.

And today is her birthday!

So in honor and celebration of the day she made this world a little brighter just by coming into it, a couple of us are dedicating our posts to her.

Whether you know her or not, I think you will enjoy watching this video. Sister girl can sing.








There are a few others that are participating in this birthday extravaganza:

Wendi at Everyday Miracles
Jodie at The Sky is only Dark Between the Stars
Jessica at Pianomomsicle
Sarah at Life in the Parsonage
Rachel at Musings of a Future Pastor's Wife
Amy at Permission to Peruse
Julie at Blessed with Five

Click on over and listen to the birthday girl belt out some more songs.

And...go visit her and leave her a comment...that will totally make her day.

So sweet Mama Belle, Happy Birthday! You know I love you, and we are absolutely gonna have to meet someday! Wish we could all be there to take you out for a night on the town, but I guess this will have to do for now. Hope you enjoyed this little surprise, you can thank your hubby for being the brains behind it all. ;)


Photobucket

14 comments:

Miss Lisa said...

That's so sweet. She can sing!

Sarah@Life in the Parsonage said...

WOW! This one is AWESOME!...maybe I'll get to sing like that when I get to heaven :)

Happy Birthday Mama Belle!

Jules from "The Roost" said...

What a sweet tribute! There are so many bloggy friends I would love to meet too!

Wendi@EveryDayMiracles said...

OHH - wouldn't it have been fun if we all would've actually been planning to meet and take her out on the town? :) Oh well, this is the next best thing huh? :)She's awesome.

Anonymous said...

Wendi, next year! Let's do it!

I LOVE this song and I need it for my iPod. Beau, can you figure that out for me? :)

Happy Birthday, Mama Belle!

Jodie | Velour said...

Sweet post Jackie! :) I hope one day we actually can all meet in real life! We'd all be a nervous wreck, and then when we got over that, we'd have the time of our life! I just know it! :)

Happy Birthday Daphne... you better be cryin'! :)

Unknown said...

Great. Now, my big fat butt is all over the internet.

Thanks for the birthday wishes.

Chel's Leaving a Legacy said...

OH my goodness! I didn't know she could do THAT! WOW. I am amazed. And jealous.
:-)

Sweet post, Jackie! She has GOT to feel special today!

Growin' With It said...

i'm so jealous of people that can sing....and sing beautifully! sounds like a great friend you have there. i'm sure glad i met her yesterday!

Gwendolyn said...

What sweet birthday wishes! That was wonderful.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I'm going to "favorite" you so that I can come back. :o)

Anonymous said...

This is my 2nd fave video of the day. Of course my fave is the Princess one!!

HAHAHA.

Mama Belle - YOU ROCK!

Happy Birthday!

Sara@iSass said...

This was such a treat! You gals are something else. So gald I found ya!

Anonymous said...

Nice Tribute and great video!

Happy Birthday Mama Belle

Andrea @ Mommy Snacks.net said...

She can sing! I'm so glad I stopped over to listen!!!