Friday, April 25, 2008

In which I display my excellent mothering skills

Today we plan on going to Walmart to do our main monthly shopping. Ricardo always goes along to help out, so we aren't going until later this afternoon after he gets home.

However....

I realized this morning as I was changing her that Savannah only has one diaper left. One. To last her until late this afternoon.

I do not want to make two trips to the store.

I am going to make this final diaper last as looooong as possible.

Either that or potty training is going to become a huge priority today.

2 comments:

Missy said...

It happens to the best of us ;)

Colored With Memories said...

That's when it is great to have 2 or more kids...you'd be surprised to find that a pull-up will fit the baby and a size 2 diaper can cover your 3 year old...desperate times call for desperate measures!!

Did you make it through?